Make your backyard better than ever!
Want to give your pool a brand-new look? We can do just about anything to change the look, style, and make it better than new. Whether it's a simple plaster replacement or a whole lot more, it's no problem.
We can refinish your surface with a variety of different pool finishes, install new plumbing that may not have been properly taken care of, add LED lighting, change coping, tile, decking and drainage or go as far as redoing everything but the pool shell itself.
Hear From Our Happy Customer
Here are just a few of the options now available to you:
- NEW DESIGNS, such as beach entries, tanning ledges, and in-water tables & chairs
- NEW WATER FEATURES, such as waterfalls, grottos, water arches, rain walls, and water curtains
- NEW MATERIALS, such as pavers, natural stone, mosaic designs and aggregate interior finishes
- MORE ENERGY SAVINGS with heat pumps, variable speed pumps and LED lighting
- LESS WORK with automatic cleaners, chlorine generators and automated control systems
Here are some time-saving and energy-saving ideas to consider:
- Chlorine free systems
- Energy efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy efficient pumps, filters and plumbing
- Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Mineral systems (to stabilize the water)
- Salt water-based chlorine generators
- Computerized automation systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
On the beautification side, you might want to consider some of these ideas:
- Long life aggregate-based interior finishes
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
- You can even add a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature
For more information for your yard remodeling and renovation, please give us a call at 805-522-0412. One of our design specialists will be happy to help you.