About Swink’s Creations
Complete Backyard Construction & Custom Pool Builder for Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Moorpark, Westlake, & Surrounding Areas
2019 Sweepstakes Award Winning for CA Landscape Contractors Association
Swink’s Creations was founded in 1984 by March Swink in an effort to provide Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, and Southern California residents with a reliable design and construction company that specializes in total home and backyard renovations. Throughout the years we’ve established ourselves as the premier design and construction company & custom pool builder throughout the area, creating high-end home spaces both inside and out, focusing on new pool design and construction, landscape design, outdoor living design, as well as swimming pool and home renovations.
Our Commitment to You
At Swink’s Creations, we’re dedicated to making your home truly perfect, whether we’re focused on improving the indoors or taking our work outside to create a custom outdoor oasis. As the leading one-stop professional design and construction company in Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, and Southern California, we’ve got the knowledge and experience to work on all aspects of your home. We proudly maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have many 5-star reviews online. We care for your space as if it were our own, and we’re excited to bring a fresh vision to your property.
So why choose us?
When it comes to your home, you shouldn’t trust just anybody. While people love the work we do, our commitment to you is more than just the beauty of the project, and the quality of our work. When you choose to work with Swink’s Creations, you’re choosing a custom pool builder dedicated to delivering superior customer service, an exceptional product, and enjoyable customer experience.
In order to do that, you can expect the following:
- Guaranteed Work – We offer a lifetime warranty on all pool shells, a 90-day warranty on all plant material, and a one-year guarantee on sprinkler material.
- Single Source Expert – We’re a one-stop-shop for just about any home improvement need you may have, inside or out. That includes Landscape, Hardscape, Home Remodel, Pool Renovation, Irrigation, Drainage, Swimming Pools, Outdoor Living Areas, and more. No matter how complex a job is, we have the in-house expertise to meet and fulfill all of these services.
- In-House Design Team – We have a licensed Landscape Architect on staff and a talented in-house design team that creates 2D and 3D visual presentations of what your dream home will look like.
- Experienced Crew – We have a dedicated and knowledgeable crew of experts, as most of our craftsmen have been with us for more than a decade.
- Fast, On-Time Performance – Right up front, we share with you a well-thought-out timeline of the entire project that is established to ensure that we start fast and finish fast. We typically complete our jobs in roughly half the time of our competitors.
- Full-Time Support – We have a staff of full-time office personnel who are available Monday through Friday to assist our clients with their every need.
- Proven Track Record – We’ve been delighting homeowners for more than 36 years and have the glowing reviews to prove it.
- Protection – We’re fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Award-Winning Company – Our designs and creations have won hundreds of different local and state awards.
- Great Business Reputation – Our five-star reviews and our A+ rating with the BBB say at all.
Get in Touch Now
We can help you install high-quality custom-designed pools on all sizes of residential or commercial properties. Swink’s Creations is an award-winning custom pool builder offering a customer-friendly process for transforming ideas into reality. To discuss your design, please call us at 805-522-0412 or contact us here.
Swink’s is licensed with the State of California #487997.
We possess a C-27 landscape license, a C-8 concrete license, a C-53 pool construction license, and a Class B general contractor license. We are in full compliance with all necessary government institutions and licensing boards, so that we can legally perform construction and remodeling projects on homes and pools.
Swink’s Creations is a member of the Association of Pool & Spa Professionals,
and we are also certified landscape and irrigation specialists. In addition, Swink’s Creations is an active member of the California Landscape Contractors Association. Mark Swink, founder and owner of Swink’s Creations, served as president of the Ventura County Chapter in 1994, 1995, and 1996. Mark also sat on the State Board of Directors for 6 years.
Swink’s Creations is bonded, and we carry one million dollars in liability
and workers compensation insurance. We have this type of coverage because we believe it doesn’t pay to cut corners. Our dedication to excellence applies to our craftsmanship, and our timeliness. We pride ourselves on courtesy and professionalism. We have over a dozen uniformed skilled craftsmen waiting to help you.
Swink’s Creations has a Certified Building Professional® (CBP®) on staff.
A Certified Building Professional® is an individual who has passed all the rigorous requirements of the APSP’s Certified Building Professional® training program. Graduates of the course learn the skills and value system pertaining to high ethical standards, commitment to the highest standards of workmanship and construction, business stability, and superior customer relations. After completion of the training, all graduates must complete continuing education requirements on an ongoing basis in order to maintain their CBP® certification.
Swink’s is a member of the California Landscape Contractors Association (CLCA).
The California Landscape Contractors Association is a non-profit trade organization of licensed landscape and landscape-related contractors. CLCA’s mission is to serve and protect the interests of its members, promote professionalism, and advance public awareness of the landscape industry. Also included among its approximately 3,200 members are landscape suppliers, landscape architects, public officials, educators, and students. More info at www.clca.org.
Swink’s is a member of the Simi Valley Education Foundation,
a non-profit organization dedicated to providing supplemental educational resources to Simi Valley’s Public Schools, such as books, teaching materials, technology, and anything else to improve the education of area students. Founded in 1990, the organization has donated nearly $3 million to area schools.