Our Pool Construction Process
- Initial Phone Call – We will ask you different questions to understand your desired scope of work and to best understand your expectations. At the end of the call we will set an appointment time for you to meet with one of our project consultants.
- Meet your Project Consultant – One of our project consultants will meet you at your home to talk budget, initial design, and the scope of the work you desire. We will walk the property together as we take measurements and talk to you about all your options. At the end of this meeting, you will be given a ballpark estimate of your project. If the project is complex, you will receive a ballpark estimate within 2 days.
- Design Process – When you decide to move forward with design, we will schedule an appointment with you for 2 weeks later, to meet with your Project Consultant in our Design Showroom. During this time our in-house designer will visit your property to take further in-depth measurements of your property. The design team and your project consultant will work together to create a design that meet and exceed your expectations and budget.
- Design Meeting – See your new home come to life in 3D! You will be presented with both a 2D CAD design and a 3D rendering of your project in which all facets are reviewed and discussed. Don’t like something? No problem. We are here to bring your vision to life, and will make the needed alterations to do so. You will also get a formal written proposal which will be reviewed and altered according to budget changes or additional features desired.
- Material Selection & Contract Signing – Once you are happy with your design and all the elements in your proposal. A contract will be created with a start and completion date so you have full transparency, on how long it will take us as well as a payment schedule for your review. Before you sign the contract, you will have the opportunity to decide every material element that will go into your design from colors to textures. All these choices will go into your contract, which will then be signed.
- Permit & Approval Process – After the contract is signed and the materials are selected, we start preparing the plans to send to the engineers, city and HOAs (if any) to receive approval and permits to start the project.
- Pre-site Meeting – This is typically set within one week of your project being started. This meeting at your home is where your Project Consultant will hand off the project to your Project Manager and go through all the details and questions to ensure they understand your design and expectations clearly.
Now the exciting part begins! Our office will be in constant communication with you letting you know the days and times as well as what crews or things are happening next on your project. This is the fun part of the process where you get to watch nothing turn into the home of your dreams!